This is a minecraft survival map. The object of this map is to survive, and complete challenges.
It is called the ring of fire because the island is a giant ring and in the middle is a nether island on fire.
This Ring has resources that you need to mine for, like Diamond, Iron, and Emerald. Emeralds are found all through out the map. You will have more than enough.
- Play on Easy mode, Survival mode, and have Mobs enabled.
- If you die with items in your inventory, tough luck. Don't go into creative and get them.
- Collect enough Emeralds to trade with the villagers and get Eyes of Ender. (Used to activate End portal)
- Go to End. (Then leave, You dont have to do anything in the End)
- Build a bridge to go to mid. (Nether Island)
- Go into Nether.
- Build a bridge and tower to go to secret islands. (Not very secret)
- Get an Enchantment table.
- Build a House.
- Find all 3 secret LoL Signs.
- Find all 5 Chests (Starting Chest and Nether Chests do not count)
Note: You may end up spawning in Mid (Nether Island) Or in the void near the Ring. If this happens go into creative, fly to the Ring, exit creative, and then play.
- Compatible Versions